|Lovely Looks Set|
|Swirl and Sparkle cleaner|
My next favorite product is something to clean my brushes with. I found out about Swirl and Sparkle from Instagram. Several beauty accounts that I follow were raving about this new brand of makeup brush cleansers that boasts of a very unique cleaning method that effectively cleans your brushes in just a few swirls; they use diamonds...well, acrylic ones! They are also handmade and hand poured and are offered in a Vegan Shea butter or Goats Milk cleanser. They were having a promotion so I took advantage and purchased two mini samples in toasted marshmallow and coconut mandarin. The cleansers smell so good and get your brushes squeaky clean in minutes!
|Some of my SinfulColors collection|
I am a fan of neutral color lipsticks and here are my top three that have been getting the most wear lately. NYC Expert Last in Sugar Plum, Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate in #17, and e.l.f. Moisturizing lipstick in Marsala Blush. The NYC is my new favorite because it goes on creamy and does not dry out on my lips. The e.l.f. and the Rimmel are both long lasting, but have a matte finish so I sometimes layer a clear gloss over them.
|Impress Me, On Point, Smoke Screen|
One of my newest favorite things is the LOC & Tati One and Done shadow sticks. I received Impress Me in my November Birchbox and was given two more by a friend. This is my first experience with an eye shadow stick and I was quite impressed! The sticks are long lasting, waterproof, and creaseless and come in shades that are perfect for Fall and Winter. You can wear them by themselves or blend a couple of colors together for a custom look
I hope you enjoyed my list! Are any of these your favorite products? If not, let me know in the comments what products you have been loving this year.
Want to win some of the products mentioned here AND those mentioned in Ashley’s post? ENTER NOW! One winner will receive the following products:
- Vaseline Intensive Care Spray Moisturizer in Aloe Soothe
- Loreal’s Miss Manga Rock Mascara in Black
- Loreal La Matte’s lipstick pencils in the shade Matte-r of Fact
- Loreal La Matte’s lipstick pencils in the shade She’s So Matte
- Eyeko Mini Liquid Eyeliner in Black (bonus prize!)
- Paul Mitchell’s Super Skinny Serum
- Amazing Cosmetic’s Concealer in the shade Light Golden
- Zoya Nail Polish remover (2 oz)
- Eco Tools Brush – Eye Enhancing Duo Set
- Eco Tools Brush – Skin Perfecting Brush
- Swirl & Sparkle Brush Cleaner in Toasted Marshmallow
- Jamberry Nail Wraps in the style Point of View
- Sinful Nail Polish in the shade Good Girl
- Sinful Nail Polish in the shade Rise & Shine
- Rimmel by Kate lipstick shade #17