In order to be successful at anything, you have to start with the right tools. For me, my number one must-have is a planner, so I can write stuff down. The older I get, the harder it is for me to remember things! I was lucky enough to score a 2016 Choices Notebook Planner from a Blab Kirsten had with Kimberly Montgomery from Fifty Jewels. This planner is way cooler than my old fashioned DayTimer. In addition to the calendar pages, it also has Gratitude pages, Goal Setting areas, Check-in areas, and spaces for note taking (BONUS: it fits in my purse!) This is the only book I need to keep my whole life (personal, work, and blog) organized.
|My Choices Notebook Planner|
- Consistently posted two new blog posts each week
- Joined at least one link up every weekday
- Worked on organizing my Pinterest boards (still a work in progress)
- Set up Buffer to schedule twitter postings daily
- Updated my "About Me" page to include more personal and fun tidbits about me, so go check it out!
- Hosted my first successful blog giveaway with my friend from The Mixed Bag, which definitely helped boost my page views.
- My friend Amanda at ALB Designs helped me update the look of my website and set up MailChimp, resulting in a more professional look.
|New blog look!|
I plan on continuing to rock it in February, so here are my goals I want to accomplish during the month:
- Design a custom watermark for my blog photos and update current pictures.
- Continue organizing and updating my Pinterest boards
- Work on content for a monthly newsletter to have it ready to send out my first edition in March
- Work on promoting my new Facebook page by posting relevant content consistently
- Link up to at least 7 parties each week in order to interact with more bloggers
- Continue to apply for sponsored posts/collaborations
I hope you will join me with setting your own goals for 2016! Feel free to link up with me at Sweet Tea, LLC if you are a fellow blogger who needs some encouragement in achieving your goals!